Around 2:30pm on 2/8/16 College of The Albemarle (COA) started experiencing network issues which prevented some myCourses users from being able to log into myCourses or even get to the myCourses login page. Those Network Issues were RESOLVED Overnight. We thank you again for your patience.
To log into myCourses you will need an active your COA account:
- New Student Account - Go to the Student Portal, under "Students Start Here" section, click on the hyperlink to "Activate your Accounts," and follow all directions.
- Active COA Account - May need to reset your COA password, visit myPassword.
Once you have successfully activated and logged into your COA accounts/Gmail return to myCourses and sign in with your same username and password.
Note: Due to audit requirements your current semester course(s) will be made available and visible on the first day of your class(es) starting at 12:15am.
Textbook information prior to first day of classes, is available on the course schedule web pages. Locate the class which you are registered and click on "Textbook Info" to get listing(s).
If you need face-to-face assistance during the semester navigating in myCourses or understanding how to use a particular software application, please know that there are Lab Assistants on duty in the Open Computer Labs as follows:
- Elizabeth City Campus - In the Library located in B Building
- Edenton-Chowan Campus - Room 302, Building 3 - Continuing Education Building
- Dare Campus - In the Library, Twiford Road location.
Please check open lab hours at http://www.albemarle.edu/students/computer-labs-on-campus to see when these facilities are open. Additionally, the Distance Education offices are located on the Elizabeth City Campus, 2nd floor of B Building should you need us.