To access the Application for Graduation and Application Deadlines, please use the following link: http://www.albemarle.edu/wp-content/uploads/graduation-application.pdf
To log into myCourses you will need an active your COA account:
- New Student Account - Go to the Current Student - Student Portal web page and click on support.albemarle.edu/password (Password Manager) under Activate your Accounts. Follow all directions.
- Active COA Account - May need to reset your COA password, visit Password Manager.
Note: Due to audit requirements your current semester course(s) will be made available and visible on the first day of your class(es) starting at 12:15am.
Textbook information prior to first day of classes, is available on the class schedule web pages. Locate the class which you are registered and click on "Textbook Info" to get listing(s).
If you need face-to-face assistance during the semester navigating in myCourses or understanding how to use a particular software application, please know that there are Lab Assistants on duty in the Open Computer Labs as follows:
- Elizabeth City Campus - In the Library located in B Building
- Edenton-Chowan Campus - Room 302, Building 3 - Continuing Education Building
- Dare Campus - In the Library, Twiford Road location.
Please check open lab hours at http://www.albemarle.edu/students/computer-labs-on-campus to see when these facilities are open. Additionally, the Distance Education offices are located on the Elizabeth City Campus, 2nd floor of B Building should you need us.